I was born in April 5, 1952 in the town of Kasimov of Ryazan region.
- In 1979 I entered the Moscow GITIS, where I studied at the Faculty of musical theater performers, vocal art department, led by People's Artist of USSR, Bolshoi soloist, A.P. Ognivtsev.
- In 1987 he received first place in international vocalist competition at Ispra, Italy.
- In 1989 received first place in international vocalist competition at Rome.
- After the graduation I was invited to the Krasnoyarsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre, where I had sung solo arias for a bass in the perfomances: Musorgsky's "Boris Godunov", Verdi's "Aida", Rimsky-Korsakov's "Tsar's Bride", Tchaikovsky's "Eugene Onegin", Tchaikovsky's "The Queen of Spades", Borodin's "Prince Igor", Verdi's "La Traviata" and others.
In 1995 I moved with my family to Ivanovo city.
I was teaching vocal art at the Ivanovo Music College and Teachers Training College.
Hurtov, Mikhail Mikhailovich is an honorary academician in Italian Academy of Arts of ACADEMIA CONSTANTINA.
Received Big Gold Medal and mantle of Academy SAN GIOVANI-SAN GIORGIO e SAN MICHELE ARCANGELO on 4 July, 2009, Rome.
Since July 2015 Mikhail Hurt - official member of the Royal Club of King Francis II of Italy Bourbon dynasty.
At present, I'm giving the private lessons of classical singing and courses of speech training for radio and TV employees.
Among my students there are such famous singers as:
- Prize-winner of the All-Union Competition of Vocalists in 1989 in Jurmala, Igor Portnoy.
- Prize-winner of the All-Union Glinka Competition, soloist of the Bolshoi Theater, Sergey Nayda.
In addition to the teaching I've been engaged in concert activities for many years, giving solo concerts in cities Ivanovo, Moscow and also in Italy. Over the past few years I've presented a number of concert programs, in particular, for the celebration of Moscow's 850th anniversary.